Hiking in Nationalpark Hohe Tauern
The Alpenhof is a certified hiking establishment and offers everything that a hiking heart desires.
Our service as hiking host:
- in the garden: large panorama map and hiking start point with view of the Hohen Tauern
- Fitted with hiking info corner, map material, selected books about hiking
- Guided hikes with the mountain guide and Nationalpark rangers 3-6 times a week (at times with hiking shuttle)
- Guided hikes with the host and hiking guide Franz Goller
- Laundry for hiking shoes and drying room for equipment
- we gladly offer tips and information about tours
- Equipment and outdoor service: there are hiking rucksacks, hiking poles and drinking bottles available free of charge.
- Moorerlebnis Wasenmoos
- Smaragdwanderweg Habachtal
- Bachlehrweg to the Senningerbräualm Hollersbachtal
- Gipfelerlebnis on the Gaisstein